Please join us on May 21, 2020 for a discussion on Inspirations and Innovations in Global Mobility.
Hosted at Kearney
227 W Monroe St,
Chicago, IL 60606
- 11:45 – 12:00 Registration
- 12:00 – 12:45 Networking Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:00 Introductions
- 1:00 – 1:30 Inspirations: Karen King’s Journey
- 1:30 – 2:15 Living in the Future – Mobility, Talent Acquisition and Global HR working in Concert
- 2:15 – 3:00 Innovations: Solving for the Future
- 3:00 – 3:30 Pitch your idea
The purpose of this interactive event is to:
- Brainstorm innovations that move Mobility forward
- Shape Mobility’s purpose and scope within an organization
- Network with industry peers
This Sprint is invite only for global mobility corporate professionals. The complimentary session is facilitated by AIRINC and hosted by Kearney includes a networking lunch.
This is a complimentary event.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org