Are you relocating or assigning an employee within a single country?
Whether you are looking for domestic cost of living allowances (COLA), lump sum and managed cap allowances, or advice, AIRINC’s dedicated client service teams ensure that you have the tools and policies to effectively deploy your domestic talent.
Domestic COLA Calculations
Evaluate the impact of a move or align pay by location for remote workers through a concise side-by-side comparison of home and host compensation and domestic COLAs by considering differences in income tax, goods and services, and housing costs.
You can calculate cost of living differentials and leverage robust tax calculations that account for federal, state, and local tax differences to:
- Incent talent to move to higher-cost locations where compensation does not scale with cost of living
- Explain cost differences quickly and easily
Lump Sum and Managed Cap Allowances
Simplify your program administration and deliver employee flexibility using location-specific data. With our lump sum solution, you receive:
- Calculations configured to your company’s policies
- Instant online access to a robust database
- Subscriptions according to your specific need
To provide allowances for home finding, temporary living, or relocation costs configured to your company’s policies, you can select from multiple data options for key relocation benefits like:
|Meals||Tax-gross up calculation|
When you want to ensure your domestic program is market competitive, or that it offers the flexibility your business requires, you can count on us for expert advice.
AIRINC’s Advisory Services team can share benchmarking, trends, and innovative solutions to help you design and implement your domestic program. Partner with us to:
- Develop a domestic policy suite or a flexible work program
- Communicate with your customers through videos or a new website
- Future-proof your program or add flexibility for the business or employees
- Establish metrics to track program success
- Brand and promote your program
A pharmaceutical company with a large domestic program was looking to harmonize multiple policies as well as provide cost savings and flexibility to the business.
- Benchmarked to understand the company’s market position
- Engaged Talent Acquisition and business managers to understand challenges and opportunities
- Surveyed employees to understand what they valued in a relocation
- Added new options that generated cost savings, delivered flexibility to the business, and facilitated better talent recruitment
- Added an inclusivity benefit that will accommodate employee’s personal needs without triggering an exception
- Developed communications to share the new features