1 Lombard Street
London EC3V 9AA, UK
- 08.30 Registration and Breakfast
- 09.00 Welcome and Introductions
- 09.10 Presentation:
- Long Term Assignment Trends: Sharing data from AIRINC’s soon-to-be released survey, focusing on compensation approaches, structure of allowances, and support for relocation and families
- 09.40 Presentation by International SOS:
- Keeping Business Travellers Happy, Healthy and Engaged as Part of Duty of Care – at Home and Away
- 10.20 Networking
- 10.40 Presentation:
- Exploring the Implications of Shifting Towards a More Flexible Workforce
- 11.15 End of Event
Join AIRINC and International SOS as we explore current trends in the market – from the traditional structured approach to long term assignments through to more flexible models of managing an expatriate workforce. Given the increase in cross-border travellers, International SOS will explore the importance of mental health in this population and its impact on organisational success with issues such as loss of productivity, absenteeism/presenteeism, and increased conflict and relationship strain.
Admission is free. Please give us at least a week’s notice if you register but can no longer attend; otherwise, a no-show or late cancellation will incur a fee.
Please note that this event is open to Corporate HR professionals only.
Questions: Email Catherine Tylke at firstname.lastname@example.org