ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40,
1018 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 08:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 09:00 Welcome and Introductions
- 09:15 Presentation:
- Long-Term Assignment Trends: Using data from AIRINC’s soon-to-be released survey, focusing on compensation approaches, structure of allowances, and support for relocation and families
- 09:45 Presentation by International SOS:
- Keeping Business Travellers Happy, Healthy, and Engaged as Part of Duty of Care – at Home and Away
- 10:30 Networking Break
- 11:00 Presentation:
- Exploring the Implications of Shifting Towards a More Flexible Workforce
- 11:30 Roundtable Discussions
- 12:30 End of Event
Join AIRINC and International SOS as we explore current trends in the market – from the traditional structured approach to long-term assignments through to more flexible models of managing an expatriate workforce. Given the increase in cross-border travellers, International SOS will explore the importance of mental health in this population and its impact on organisational success with issues such as loss of productivity, absenteeism/presenteeism, and increased conflict and relationship strain.
Admission is free; however, in case of cancellation after October 8 or no-show, a fee of €45 will be charged.
Please note that this event is open to Corporate HR members only.
Questions: Email Catherine Tylke at firstname.lastname@example.org