The “Taxpertise” you need, when you need it!
Calculate and isolate the impact of host tax on individual allowances (COLA, housing, hardship) through the International Assignment Calculator.
Specifically you can:
- Access smart tax logic such as:
- Social security treaties
- Tax agreements between countries
- Filing status
- Determine how taxes are calculated by designating how an element of compensation, allowances, and/or benefit is delivered, for example:
- Calculate taxes on each “taxable” item and understand the net cost of delivering mobility premiums to the employee
- Report tax separately for both social security, and income taxes
- Understand specific tax requirements in jurisdictions such as Canadian provinces and Switzerland
- Choose to include benefits in kind in reports, but exclude from cash compensation total
- Isolate taxes on incentives and bonus calculations from standard compensation
AIRINC’s tax logic has been designed by former “Big 4” tax professionals with 40+ years of experience with global mobility.
We do the work, so you don’t have to!