© 2023 AIRINC Associates for International Research, Inc.
The “Taxpertise” you need, when you need it!
Calculate and isolate the impact of host tax on individual allowances (COLA, housing, hardship) through the International Assignment Calculator.
Specifically you can:
- Access smart tax logic such as:
- Social security treaties
- Tax agreements between countries
- Filing status
- Determine how taxes are calculated by designating how
an element of compensation, allowances, and/or benefit
is delivered, for example:
- Calculate taxes on each “taxable” item and understand the net cost of delivering mobility premiums to the employee
- Report tax separately for both social security and income taxes
- Understand specific tax requirements in jurisdictions such as Canadian provinces and Switzerland
- Choose to include benefits in kind in reports, but exclude from cash compensation total
- Isolate taxes on incentives and bonus calculations from standard compensation
AIRINC’s tax logic has been designed by former “Big 4” tax professionals with 40+ years of experience with global mobility.
We do the work, so you don’t have to!