Evolving from a Transactional to a Strategic Mobility Function
AIRINC interviewed Pearson’s Global Mobility Manager, Lucinda Davis, to discuss how they strategically aligned their mobility program with Pearson’s overall business goals to become a Centre of Excellence within the company.
A strategic mobility program should align with business goals established by key stakeholders and contribute to the overall success of the company.
In this article, Kay Hall, Regional Managing Director EMEA of AIRINC, interviews Lucinda Davis, Global Mobility Manager at Pearson, to discuss how over the past four years Pearson Global Mobility program has evolved their focus from operational effectiveness to operational excellence, becoming a strategic partner to the business.
Download this article to learn:
- How Pearson’s mobility program transitioned from a center of operational effectiveness to a strategic partner to the business
- How they were able to connect Global Mobility with Talent
- The challenges they faced throughout the transition
- The main benefits of the transition
- What the future looks like for Pearson’s mobility program