Please join AIRINC on 20 November, at Le Loft Roquette in Paris for an informative breakfast briefing and a global mobility discussion.
Le Loft Roquette
42 Rue de la Roquette,
75011 Paris, France
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration and breakfast
- 09:00 – 09:15 Introduction
- 09:15 – 10:00 Presentation:
- A Fresh Perspective On Assignment Housing
- 10:00 – 10:45 Coffee Break
- 10:45 – 11:30 Benchmarking Presentations:
- What is the Outlook for Mobility
- Lump Sum Allowances
Join us for an interactive and informative breakfast briefing at Le Loft Roquette in Paris while we discuss the latest developments in global mobility.
We will start the morning with a short introduction to AIRINC, followed by a fresh perspective on assignment housing. We will close the morning with a look at AIRINC’s 2018 Mobility Outlook Survey and the results from our recent Lump Sum Pulse Survey. There will be opportunities to network with your global mobility peers throughout the morning.
Register for this breakfast briefing to learn more about:
- How companies are taking a detailed look at accommodation practices, the market trends and how housing costs can be more effectively managed.
- Trends regarding the strategies and challenges of 162 best practice global organizations
- How companies are determining and delivering lump sums, and the pros and cons with this approach.
Admission is free; however, in case of no show without cancellation before November 13, a fee of €45 will be charged.
Questions: Email Europe_Events@air-inc.com