You’re Invited to a Boston Panelist Discussion and Networking Event!
Registrations for this event have now closed. Please contact Steve Hoffman, email@example.com, to be added to the waiting list.
Date and Time:
May 19, 2022 | 4:30 – 8:30 PM
KPMG, Two Financial Center, 60 South Street, Boston MA 02111
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM – Welcome reception
- 5:00 – 6:30 PM – Welcome Remarks and Panel Discussion
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Roof deck networking reception (weather permitting – otherwise will be hosted in the atrium)
Remote employees had a bad reputation in the past. Many employers believed their workforce would be too easily distracted at home where their managers couldn’t keep an eye on their direct reports. Clearly, the pandemic has forced us to adapt to the reality that work anywhere and remote working, at least on some level, are here to stay. Come to hear a wide range of experts offer their insights for employers to consider as the war for talent continues and the demand for work flexibility grows.
Panel: Moderated by Steve Hoffman, Global Alliances at Deel:
- Tax – Dave Mayes, Principal, Global Mobility Services at KPMG LLP
- Immigration – Scott FitzGerald, Managing Partner at Fragomen Boston
- Compensation – Morgan Crosby, Chief Strategy Officer at AIRINC
- Corporate Perspective – Cheryl Craig, Sr Manager of Global Talent Mobility at VMware
- Corporate Perspective – Karen Welch, Global People Movement Lead at Publicis
- This is a complimentary event.
- This session is approved for 2 CRP/GMS credits
- Supplier registrations are limited to one registration per supplier organization. Corporate registrations have no restrictions.