Carlsberg Museum & Business Centre
Valby Langgade 1, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 08:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 09:00 Welcome and Introductions
- 09:15 Presentation:
- Long-Term Assignment Trends: Using data from AIRINC’s soon-to-be released survey, focusing on compensation approaches, structure of allowances, and support for relocation and families
- 09:45 Presentation by moveassist international:
- The Technology Landscape: Taking a look at the opportunities that technology can bring to global mobility
- 10:30 Networking Break
- 11:00 Presentation:
- Exploring the Implications of Shifting Towards a More Flexible Workforce
- 11:30 Networking Lunch and Roundtable Discussions
- 12:30 End of Event
Join AIRINC and moveassist international for this inaugural Danish Breakfast Briefing as we explore current trends in the market – from the traditional structured approach to long-term assignments to more flexible models of managing an expatriate workforce. We will also explore the technology landscape and its impact on global mobility programmes and managers.
Admission is free; however, in case of cancellation after September 20 or no-show, a fee of €45 will be charged.
Please note that this event is open to Corporate HR members only. Due to capacity limitations at the venue, we may be required to restrict attendance to one individual per company.
Questions: Email Catherine Tylke at email@example.com