AIRINC Benchmarking: Decisions Made!
Understanding marketplace trends and typical practice helps you learn from others and assess the competitiveness of your mobility program.
Review published surveys on market trends and trending issues
- AIRINC’s annual Mobility Outlook Survey
- Lump Sum Allowance survey
- Business Travel and Short-Term Assignment Benchmark
Join an established industry group
AIRINC-led industry groups include:
- Engineering and construction
- Oil and oilfield services
Create a custom benchmark (broad or focused)
- Capture industry-specific trends that are relevant
- Define the group of survey participants and questions
- Receive a personalized and confidential summary of your competitive position
Looking for an alternative to traditional benchmarking?
Consider AIRINC’s proprietary policy scorecard service. A policy scorecard package includes:
- Comparison to over 50 policy elements
- Review of entire policy including pre-assignment, relocation, on-assignment, compensation, and repatriation
- Phone consultation review of results
Scorecards are available for the following policy types:
- Long-term Assignment
- Short-term Assignment
- Host Plus